Since our beginning in 1999 we have represented professional runners across the entire road race spectrum: males, females, NCAA divisions I, II, III and masters runners. Our clients have achieved national status, competed at the Olympic Trials and have been the overall winners in several major marathons including the Columbus, Fargo, Yuengling Shamrock, Miami ING and Twin Cities Marathon.
Our mission is to help our clients achieve their personal and professional running goals. In order to achieve this we limit our client base and therefore are able to offer more personal and individual time to each. We have always felt that it is vital when you contact us you will reach us and not a representative or assistant. TSMG does not operate on a contractual basis with our clients and have always felt that a handshake and personal word are good enough. We value trust and loyalty and as a result most of our clients have stayed with TSMG from the beginning of their professional careers.
What We Do
As your representative we help to manage your running career. We will contact race directors to negotiate your entry, lodging, travel assistance and/or appearance fees. We have also arranged sponsorships and worked with our clients to obtain grants. We take care of the difficult and time consuming details to allow you to do what you want: train and compete and not spend your time on the telephone or computer! We will never commit you to anything without your input and we also will be there to be a sounding board for your ideas! for these services our fees are 10% of your race winnings or negotiated earnings (e.g. appearance fees). We have not changed our fees since 1999 and believe that they are among the lowest and most competitive in the industry. In summary while professional running is a business we want to have fun and never forget that what matters most to us is you!
Roger Twigg Bio:
Graduate of Bemidji State University, 4 year letterwinner in track & field and a member of the Bemidji State Hall of Fame.
- USATF level one certified coach
- 2012 MN Class A Boys' Coach of the Year
- 2012 inducted into the MN High School Cross Country Coaches Hall of Fame
- 2004 girls’ coach of the year for state of Minnesota.
- 28 year career as coach at Crosby-Ironton High School
- 40 years’ coaching cross country at Crosby-Ironton
Cley Twigg Bio:
Graduate of Bemidji State University, 4 year letterwinner in track & field, NCAA division II provisional qualifier in steeplechase.
- USATF level II certified coach
- 10 year career in track and cross country at Jordan High School in Sandy, Utah
- 4 year coaching career at Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Two time Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference cross country coach of the year
- Currently managing partner of the Fargo Running Company in Fargo, ND